- The hideout of the Egba indigenes when the war broke out.
- Some of the elderly women who have been living under the rock for so many years.
- Incredible house under the rock where people, including Iya Orisa, live.
- Chief Mrs Sinatu Aduke Sanni, aka Iya Orisa.
- The spot where they people prepared their food during the Egba war.
- A narrow road path that leads to the top of the massive Olumo rock.
- A relaxation spot for tourists at the top of the rock.
- Aerial view of Abeokuta city, the Ogun state capital, from the top of Olumo rock.
Photos: Emmanuel Osodi